Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Instructional Design: How to Introduce Yourself

The instructional design project was the first project we did in Graphic Design II. The goal was to create a meaningful design which would communicate clear instruction for a simple task while being aesthetically pleasing. The instruction also was required to have real world application. For my project I chose to design instructions on how to introduce yourself at an interview. I designed an instillation which measured in size to be roughly about 5 feet wide and 4.5 feet tall. The installation was to be used in the St. Edward's University Career Center. I edited the layout and placed it into pictures I took of the St. Edward's University Career Center using Adobe Photoshop CS5.

Layout


Inside the Career Center

Outside looking in view of Career Center

No comments:

Post a Comment